Securing Your Photos and Memories
This is a flipped classroom program that will guide you through step by step how to use Google Photos to automatically upload your photos to the cloud. Your photos and memories will be safe, secure, easily shareable with family and friends, and accessible from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
This is not your usual online learning program, this program has 3 components:
- Step by step video tutorials.
- Group online Q & A and peer support session.
- Membership of the private online WFA Google Photos community group.
In this program you will learn how to:
- Set up Google Photos for unlimited storage of photos
- Automatically upload and secure every photo you take on your mobile phone to the cloud
- Easily share photos and albums with friends and family
- Set up a shared group album so that anyone in your group can add photos for all to see
- Organise your photos into albums
- Search for photos by date, person, keyword, location, album
- Name people in your photos and create albums by people or pet
- How to secure your hard copy photos into the cloud
- View your photos from anywhere, at any time and on any device
Secure your photos and memories now!