Imagine if you could reduce Inbox traffic by up to 80% by changing just one setting in Gmail.
It is possible!!!!
I see the 80/20 rule being very relative to #email in that 80% of anything that needs action comes from 20% of the traffic in your #inbox.
You still need to manage the other 80% though, how can you avoid this?
There are many solutions that people use to try and reduce Inbox traffic, most of these are time-consuming in themselves.
* creating different email addresses to sign up to newsletters
* signing up for a separate app just to manage subscriptions
* paying a VA to manage emails
All of the above takes time!
What if you could get the same result without doing any of the above.
If I could show you a secret setting in #Gmail, that you could action in less than a minute, and only need to do it once, would you be interested?
Comment “Zero” below and the secret is all yours.
#productivity #business #WFAlife #carpediem
Andy spends his time away from the computer cycling or hiking up mountains or catching a wave on his SUP.
Latest posts by Andy Willis (see all)
- The Carpe Diem Conversation Show – Episode#1 - 13/09/2019
- Integrating work and life #2 – Message from the mountain - 07/08/2019
- Hike to Tete de la Maye by Karen Willis - 22/07/2019