A cloud storage platform that allows you to get to your files from anywhere, on any device. OneDrive also enables collaboration and sharing with anyone in your work and/or your personal life.
Estimated read time: [est_time]
Post type : Non Affiliate product recommended by WFA, we only recommend products and services based on our user experience or solid research. Please note that we do not receive any commission if you purchase this product by clicking on the links
Cloud-based file storage software that allows you to save files on your computer or device and access them from any device, anywhere, anytime (subject to an internet connection).
Who is it for?
Business uses for individuals, solo, small and medium business operators. OneDrive is also ideal for use in your personal life, saving, storing and sharing photos and files with your friends and family. OneDrive is pre installed on devices running Windows 10.
What is free?
The FREE plan offers 2 GB of storage space.
Paid options (correct at time of publication, subject to change):
Basic: $2.00/month for 50 GB
*OneDrive + Office 365 Personal Plan: $9.00/month 1 TB for 1 user
*OneDrive + Office 365 Home Plan: $12.00/month 1 TB each for 5 users
*Office 365 comes with 1 TB of storage and the full installed Office applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your PC, Mac, or iPad.
OneDrive – Key Features:
- Access and share files and photos on PC, Mac, Android, and iOS.
- Work together and share files and photos
- Collaborate with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote from your desktop, mobile device, and the web
- Any device accessibility
- File storage
- PDF annotation on your iOS device allows you to highlight, draw, and sign any PDF file in your OneDrive.
- Photos saved in OneDrive are automatically tagged based on visuals and OneDrive albums help you keep them organized and searchable.
- Real-time notifications let you know when a document is being edited and by whom
- Simple link-sharing via email, chat or text message
- Offline access
- Efficient syncing
Check out OneDrive How To Page
We want to hear from you…
Do you use OneDrive?
What do you like about it?
What don’t you like about it?
Do you have another tool you prefer and would like to share?
Let us know by leaving a comment…..
Compare the other options Save Money and Time – 6 Steps to Get Your Files in the Cloud
Check out this post for a more detailed guide to OneDrive The Ultimate Quick Start Guide to OneDrive
Andy spends his time away from the computer cycling or hiking up mountains or catching a wave on his SUP.