Foundr Magazine reveals how in this FREE Ebook, their in-depth guide on how they went from 0-200k followers in under 8 months.
Estimated read time: [est_time]
I don’t know about you but I’ve never felt convinced of Instagram’s suitability as a business marketing potential, taking the time to listen to a Natalie Sisson podcast interview with Foundr Magazine founder Nathan Chan and as a consequence downloading and reading this ebook has certainly changed my mindset.
Foundr is generating an astounding 1200+ email opt ins per week, now that certainly is a result that we would all like to replicate.
- Do you ever wonder if posting on all your social media channels is all a waste of time?
- Are you posting without strategy?
- Do you think you’re posting at the optimal times but have no evidence to check if you have this right?
This ebook addresses all of the above and more, in a simple well laid out step by step format. Some of the key takeaways for me were:
- Create a consistent theme/identity for yourself or your business
- Use a easy to remember url for the bio that points to a accountable landing page that has a call to action
- Ask questions and evoke responses from your followers
- Take the time to comment and sincerely engage with other accounts that have common interests to yourself or your business
- Add some text to some of your images (their preferred program to do this is Wordswag)
- The biggest tip BE CONSISTENT
- Get the timing right, post at a time when your followers are most likely to be engaged
How do you get the timing right?
The guys at Foundr use a platform called Iconosquare to analyse their community engagement with their posts, I duly went and signed up and WOW, so much useful info and in depth analysis, this amazing tool will be the subject of a future post of it’s own once I’ve had a chance to check it out a bit more. No need for you to wait though, go check it out………………..
A quote from the guide that sums it up..
“Instagram is about being moved, awed, or inspired. We always choose content that we feel will evoke an emotional response from our followers, whether that’s desire, fear, stress, pride, or ambition.”
Are you moving, inspiring and evoking emotional responses from your followers??
There is so much more, Download the Free Ebook to find out more
We want to hear from you…
Do you use did you find this post useful?
Did you download the Free ebook from Foundr?
What was your best takeaway from the book?
Do you have a recommendation for another similar book you’d like to share with the WFA community?
Let us know by leaving a comment…..
Andy spends his time away from the computer cycling or hiking up mountains or catching a wave on his SUP.