Canva is one the best tools out there for simplified graphic design, they also have excellent free tutorials to get you started and move you forward.
Estimated read time: [est_time]
At WFA.Life we aim to curate the best content, tools and education to help you unlock the freedom in your life, allowing you to work from anywhere, when it suits you.
The reason we share this content is it’s the fastest way to start the habit of investing in yourself. A habit that in turn creates a mindset open to continual learning, guaranteeing you will shift from a “Traditional Working Mindset to Today’s Reality”.
Here’s some info on this post
- What is this post about – Graphic design
- Who is this post for – anyone wanting to learn the basics of Canva as a graphic design tool
- Time required – The actual tutorials is a quick and easy one, 5 minutes will be all you need
The tutorials really are “hands on”, they are created within the Canva portal and you actually use the live system as you work through the tutorial.
If you need help as you go all you need to do is click on the “need a hint” button.
This tutorial is the second in their series and follows on from the Beginners Challenge. The skills you will learn in this tutorial are:
- Adjust the color of your text to ensure your message is clear
- Use Canva frames to contain your images
- Use text holders to place text clearly over images
- Crop images effectively
- Arrange multiple images using grids
This tutorial is the very basics and will only take 5 minutes of your time,
Do you use Canva?
Do you have any neat tips for using Canva?
Share your thoughts and any tips in the comments.
Andy spends his time away from the computer cycling or hiking up mountains or catching a wave on his SUP.