Xero: accounting software built for today
Xero is accounting software that was built in the cloud from day one. “Xero is beautiful online accounting software. Log in online any time and see up-to-date business financials – from anywhere on Mac, PC tablet or mobile.” Xero
Estimated read time: [est_time]
Post type : Affiliate product recommended by WFA, we only recommend products and services based on our user experience or solid research. Please note that we will receive a small commission if you purchase this product by clicking on the links….we will of course be most grateful 🙂
Who is it for?
Individuals, solo, small and medium business operators. Xero is the ideal solution for people WFA.
What is free?
Nothing free other than a 30 day free trial period to test out the product.
Premium 10: AUD60.00/month
Xero – Key Features:
- Online accounting – Log in online any time and see up-to-date business financials – from anywhere.
- Dashboard – See all your bank balances, invoices, bills and expense claims at a glance and add new transactions with a click.
- Automatic bank reconciliation – Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. To reconcile, simply click OK.
- Inventory – Inventory items speed up invoicing while tracking sales and purchases.
- Easy invoicing – Create professional recurring invoices and receive updates when they’re opened.
- Handle personal expenses – just review and approve receipts. Take a photo of receipts from your mobile and it’s saved online.
- Payroll – With payroll and accounting as one, it’s easy to process your payroll and pay superannuation.
- Mobile – Use Xero’s mobile apps to manage your business while you’re on the move. Reconcile, send invoices and create expense claims – from anywhere.
We want to hear from you…
Do you use Xero?
What do you like about it?
What don’t you like about it?
Do you have another tool you prefer and would like to share?
Let us know by leaving a comment…..
Andy spends his time away from the computer cycling or hiking up mountains or catching a wave on his SUP.