Right now setting your business up so you and your team can work from home is a necessity rather than an option.
I’ve been working with business owners to do this for many years, it’s what I do.
The first step is to get on a call so we can work out what your needs are, find a time that works for you.
THE FULL WFA MASTERMIND & MENTORING PROGRAM
Business is meant to support your lifestyle, not take you away from it, right?
Here are some typical challenges successful business owners face when they come to me:
Do any of these ring true to you?
If yes, then you’ll need to make some changes in order to transition to a business that allows you to enjoy both living your life and building a great business.
That was me 7 years ago and then……
WFA Mastermind & Mentoring Program Overview
The Work From Anywhere Program is not a course, it’s a mentorship.
The program starts with a one on one strategy session to put together a personalised strategy and plan for your unique business situation, along with clear milestones to keep you on track.
The program includes small group sessions (Mastermind), private one on one sessions with Andy to work through your personalised program, and the 5 steps to WFA series of online tutorials and resources.
Every program finishes with you “walking the talk” on a 7-day Carpe Diem Retreat.
THE WFA PROGRAM CHANGED JUSTINE’S LIFE
Building a Work From Anywhere business in 5 steps:
Step 1 – Build the foundation
Together we build a road-map to suit your business, enabling you to operate with consistency and efficiency, eliminating the trap of your business being dependent on any one person.
Step 2 – Work From Anywhere, At Anytime. On Any Device
Eliminate the tech tools overwhelm, secure your business data. Use our best practise to set up your business data based on your foundation with an integrated range of tools and programs. You’re now cloud based, ready to collaborate with your team and clients from anywhere.
Step 3 – Get The Processes Out Of Your Head
There’s no need for overly complex, time consuming systems. Extract, document and organise your processes using our simple systems and templates.
Step 4 – Manage the day to day operations from anywhere
Implement project management tools and processes that enable you to create, assign and collaborate on daily tasks and ongoing projects from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
Step 5 – Can someone else do that?
Go next level. Discover what and how to delegate internally, and outsource externally including the right way to bring a VA into your business. You get more time and freedom to work ON your business AND really start integrating work and life as one, the ultimate goal.
You’ve been WFA regularly, spending days working from home or a coworking space, you’ve engaged a VA and learned how to delegate tasks. All that’s left now is to pack your bags and your laptop and board your flight to your dream location to truly integrate work and life as one. It’s time to put it all into real life practice!
The difference between Remote Working and Integrating Work & Life as One
“If your business depends on you, you don’t own a business—you have a job. And it’s the worst job in the world because you’re working for a lunatic!”
― Michael E. Gerber, The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
How does the program work?
“The program for successful business owners that feel trapped – From someone that operates his business from the French Alps for 3 months every year”
- The WFA Mastermind & Mentoring Program
- Individual WFA Strategy session to put together your personal roadmap to WFA based on your unique business situation
- Access to our online video training site that will guide you through the 5-step process of setting up your business to make it WFA ready
- Weekly live online mentoring (24 sessions over 6 months) alternating between individual One on One sessions and group Mastermind sessions (conducted virtually over Zoom)
- On-demand support between weekly sessions as required
- 6-month SystemHub platform inclusive of SOP Software, templates, support and additional training resources
- Guidance from a mentor with over 20+ years of hands-on small-business experience. Andy has built and sold a very successful conference and event management/travel business, which he transitioned and operated working from anywhere 7 years ago. Andy spends 3 months a year working and living in the beautiful French Alps.
- 7-day Carpe Diem Retreat in the French Alps – August 2020
- Pre Retreat – all the support you need up to prepare for the Carpe Diem Retreat
- 7 nights accommodation in an exclusive use Chalet, single rooms with ensuite
- Transfers, meals, activities and plenty of fun (check Carpe Diem Retreat Program for full details and inclusions)
- Daily WFA Sessions – collaborative workshops to further develop your WFA skills, processes and mindset.
- Onsite support – daily support as you WFA on your own business.
- Daily activities – hikes, e-bike ride, market visit, Chateau de Vizille tour and free time to explore.
Who is this for?
The Work From Anywhere Mastermind & Mentoring Program is designed with busy people in mind. They may be sole trader, have a bricks & mortar business or operate online.
Our clients achieve their results while they continue to run their business and implement what they learn in the program. The combination of focused online video training modules and weekly alternate Mastermind and One on One calls allows people to build the systems, mindset, and practices required to have a business that gives them more time, more meaning, and more lifestyle.
Who should apply?
The WFA Mastermind and Mentoring Program is not for everyone, entry into the program is by application only.
Your application will be considered if:
Your application will not be considered if:
What Other Business Owners Are Saying About The WFA Mastermind & Mentoring Program
“WFA has given me my weekends back. I have a 3-year old, and I was finding myself constantly trying to do all the admin stuff on the weekends. That was really impacting my time with my family, and I was not loving my business. After working with Andy I feel freer, I feel calmer, and I definitely have more time.”
Justine Cox, Director, Leaders Change Room
“We’ve got over 30 employees so I was looking for options to streamline the business and my time. We’ve transitioned to G Suite, and without Andy’s help, it would have been too daunting. I can only see things getting quicker, smoother, and saving more time. The team is finding things simpler and easier too. I’m glad I took the step to join the program. ”
Ian Reid Director, Austimber Harvesting & Haulage Pty Ltd